CORE VALUES OF ETEST JUNIORS
- Conducting grounded training to young learners aiming to achieve three core values: Academic Literacy, Critical Thinking and Life Skills
- Program designed in accordance with the requirements of the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) in the US.
- Concentrating on strengthening young learner capacity of Observation, Critical Thinking and Practicality
- With Interactive Learning methods and stimulating intellectual faculties, students are encouraged to participate in regular classes and outdoor activities to develop their life skills, their interaction with community as well as to apply their knowledge in reality.
- Students are coached critical thinking skills, presentation skills, language structures and life skills.
- Etest Juniors curricula including 5 levels ( grade 5- grade 9) are designed based on moduli which facilitate student actively scheduling their study thorough the training course
- Student English competence is perfected through learning social studies, Math in each level.
- The outcomes of Etest Junior program are assessed with LEXILE tool, which allows Etest instructors to report student competence systematically as well as scientifically.
Content based - Benchmark
WHY ETEST JUNIORS?
Participating ETEST Juniors Program benefits young learners the following values:
- Being instructed and supported by Etest outstanding teachers
- Being trained in an interdisciplinary program
- Being taught critical thinking skills individually
- Achieving analytical and reasoning skills ( esp. in Math)
- Obtaining firm knowledge in literature, flexibly and effectively solving math problems, as well as improving social skills
- Equipping a solid foundation and skills for the pathway to top colleges in the US, as well as professionally working environment in the future
- Having completed Juniors Courses, students achieving adequate qualification to learn in TOEFL iBT Intermediate (70+) or IELTS Intermediate (6.5+)