With campuses across the state of West Virginia, Marshall University prides itself on its high quality education and training, reasonable learning costs in a global environment.
About Marshall University
Founded in 1837, located in Huntington (West Virginia state), Marshall University is one of the top quality universities in the US with more than 100 Bachelor, Master and Doctoral programs. The school is ranked 15th in the Southern public universities (according to U.S. News & World Report 2018) and is in the Top 100 Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching. The school has a main campus located in Huntington, more than 40.5 hectares and other campuses such as South Charleston, Point Pleasant, Beckley, Logan and Gilbert … In the school, students can both study and relax at the centers. entertainment, sports areas, modern libraries, 24hour selfstudy rooms, academic support services for students and regular cultural exchanges are organized. The campus is located near shopping centers, restaurants, cinemas and banks in downtown Huntington. The weather in this area has a temperate climate with 4 distinct seasons all year round, average temperature of 524oC so it is ideal for outdoor sports & outdoor activities.
- INTO: 2.000 – 8.000 USD
- Direct: 7.000 – 9.000 USD/year
- Undergraduate Progression Scholarship: 1.000 – 5.000 USD (up to 4 years)
- Graduate Progression Scholarship: 1.000 – 3.000 USD (up to 2 years)
Why Marshall University?
- As a governmentfunded public university, Marshall has affordable tuition and living expenses
- 83% of Marshall University faculty have a Ph.D. or the highest degree in their field.
- Small class sizes: Students studying here are always easy to connect with and get the best attention from teachers throughout the studying process.
- The school is also fully equipped with modern learning equipments, housing utilities, libraries, sports complexes, medical, small supermarkets, … to create for students a conducive environment for studying at Marshall University.
- The main departments of the school include Business, Education, Information Technology, Engineering, Journalism and many other professions.
- Ranked # 97 Best Undergraduate Engineering Programs (according to US. News & World Report 2017).
- As one of 171 US public schools (out of 1,705 ranked schools) listed in the Carnegie Foundation’s standard classification for Colleges and Universities for Master’s degrees.
- Ranked # 15 for Southern public schools (US. News & World Report 2018)
- The best in Master of Science in Criminal Science Training Program in the US (American Board of Criminalistics 2015).
- Certified by the highest accreditation bodies in Business: AACSB, Engineering: ABET and many other specialized accrediting agencies.
- Accredited by NCACS Association of Colleges and Schools and NCACS.
INTO Marshall: located right on the campus of Marshall University, INTO is the official partner of Marshall, offering English preparatory courses, 1st year University and PreMasters courses for students and students who have not met the requirements for English and previous academic results. Students will learn directly with the official faculty of Marshall University to help improve their foundational knowledge, become familiar with the university learning method and help integrate with the academic environment quickly and effectively. These courses also help ensure you achieve the Marshall University entry requirements.
Through INTO’s transfer programs, students will feel more confident and can easily integrate into the international learning environment, enjoy all benefits and participate in social and cultural activities of University.
Strong industry groups: Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Fine Arts, Integrated Science and Technology, Sciences …
|Academy English||6.170 USD/semester|
|1st year transfer to University||22.890 USD/2 semesters, 13.160 USD/semester|
|Pre-Master||25.500 USD/2 semesters, 14.660 USD/semester|
|Living cost (estimated): about 15.000 USD/year|